The term “Rowing Vinyl” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 55 West Street, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 2LS. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Rowing Vinyls’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Delivery & Returns Policy
If your delivery address is in the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland delivery times may be extended, depending on where exactly you live.
Deliveries cannot be made to PO Box addresses. We strongly advises against deliveries to be made to third party addresses, so any orders made, to be sent to a third party, are entirely at the risk of the client. Therefore, we regret to inform, that we cannot accept any liability for orders that fail to arrive to the third party, or are damaged on receipt. We will, however, do what we can to help in cases like these.
Our products are offered subject to availability. If for any reason we cannot supply you with any part of your order we will contact you via email or phone to advise you. We may need to cancel or refund the item from your order, in which case the funds will be paid directly back into your account.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
As the vinyl products are made to individual customer requirements, returns/refunds will only be made for faulty goods.
If you receive a defective product, please email us at email@example.com, or call 07795 466 893, within 7 days of receipt, to arrange an exchange or refund. We aim to replace any defective items with replacements. If this is not possible we shall refund you immediately. Exchanged items will only be sent after we have received and inspected the defective item back from you in its original packaging at your own cost. This cost will be refunded when the goods are exchanged/refunded.
We cannot accept responsibility for unsatisfactory application to the substrate or ordering the incorrect size.
Customers must test and satisfy themselves before application, as to the suitability of any product ordered from Rowing Vinyl and absolve Rowing Vinyl from any damage how so ever caused.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Acknowledgement of Orders
We will acknowledge all internet orders by e-mail.
Despatch & Postage
We aim to despatch within 5 working days of receipt of your order. It is usually quicker – 2 working days to manufacture & put into the mail, but it may take up to 5 working days during busy periods or if items/materials are ordered specially.